Thursday, February 20, 2014

Let's Get Started

At Bassett YOU are your own designer! Now while that may be liberating for some, it can be a scary undertaking for others. I'm here to help you navigate all of the options. As an artist my passion for color and design allows me to help you find what you want and either make it work with your current pieces or help you build an entirely new look. 
I am lucky to work in a beautiful showroom with many designs to inspire and get you started. As a designer it is my goal to help my clients to tap into their creativity and partner with them to find design solutions. After all this is supposed to be a fun process. With the various Bassett tools, I am able to show my clients what to expect. Another benefit with working with me is a Home Call. I will come to your home, measure your space(s) and then create a floor plan. Introducing the furniture you plan to purchase, as well as any pieces you would like to keep, you have peace of mind that you are getting what you want and it takes the guesswork out.
The goal of this blog is to give you some inspiration. Hopefully you will see something you like or at least motivate you to play around with customizing your own space. If you want to add your own personal touch to your home, let me know. I am happy to help!

No comments:

Post a Comment